Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I am loving being a mother for a 3rd time.
2. I am ready for Aaron to graduate
3. I want to get rid of our other house, anyone want a 1700 sq foot house? haha
4. I love my new kitchen counter tops
5.I wish I had more patience
6. I wish I spent more time outside with my boys
7. I look forward to nap time everyday!
8. I want to go out on a date, preferably with aaron, but hey if someone is asking. haha
9. I hope Paxtons blue eyes stay
10. I shop when I am bothered or worried about stuff, It is how I release!
11. I never do these things, why I don"t know
12. My back hurts
13. Paxton is a great nurser
14. I don't want to fix dinner
15. I am excited for our garden
16. Tucker is going to be 2 on sat and I can't believe it!
17. I love Aaron very much
18. I love being the mother of 3 boys
19. I love my big SUV but I miss my mini van:(
20. I love our backyard
21. I miss my grandparents and are excited to see them in a few months
22. I am a terrible blogger, I don't post very often.
23. I can wear my pre-baby jeans! YAY
24. I love purses, watches, shoes (At one point I had over 20 diaper bags), (over 5 watches)
25. Tucker is playing with the water in the bathroom, got to go :)

Tag you're It

No comments: